We’re looking to fill a new post for a pioneering education programme.
BOM has been successful in obtaining a grant from The Paul Hamlyn Foundation to deliver a programme of work over 24 months starting January 2017.
This research programme aims to demonstrate and prove the benefits of teaching Science with and through Art, working with children with special educational needs at Baskerville School, Harborne.
Teaching blended art with science to:
- Unlock latent creativity in children
- Improve academic performance across science, technology, engineering, arts and maths (STEAM)
- Inspire students to apply creative thinking to a range of problem solving in STEAM subjects
- Improve student motivation and confidence
- Encourage more students with autism, particularly girls, to consider careers in STEM subjects
To apply please download the job description and email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on 19th December 2016.